- 1.What is smart about it ?
It is a electromechanically controlled door lock that works with a simple touch on your smartphone.
- 2. What are the ways that this lock can be operated?
1) The lock can be operated from a smartphone app via Bluetooth
2) The lock can be operated from a smartphone app via WiFi
3) The lock can also be operated manually from inside while going out.
4) The “with key” version of the lock can be operated by a key from outside.
- 3. Is this visible from outside ?
No ,the indoor device is always installed inside the door.only the outside knob is visible from outside.
- 4. Is the app downloadable from play store ?
Yes, the android version is downloadable from Google Play Store and the iPhone version can be downloaded from Apple Play Store.
- 5. Can I install it myself ?
Yes, Both the lock and the app are easy to install.
- 6. What if it does not fit on my door?
You have to return the lock undamaged ,we will refund you.
- 7.Can it be installed on glass doors?
- 8.Can it be installed on iron doors?
Yes,it can be installed on iron doors.
- 9.How strong it is ? Can I use it as the only lock on my door?
Yes, the ISI mechanical tests have been carried out on this lock.
- 10.Does it have ISI/BIS certification ?
The BIS certification does not exist for smart door locks as they are new technology. We are working with BIS department on this.
- 11.Can anyone downloading the app access my door ?
No,anyone whoever downloading and installing the app cant access your lock.Either he has to be an owner or a guest to access the lock.
- 12.Who all can access the door?
One who has been configured as owner and the one who has been given the guest access by owner.(One lock will have only one owner and 100 guests.)
- 13.Can I give access temporarily ?
Yes,you can give temporary access to guest by scheduling date and time while creating or updating guest profile.
- 14.Can I know who is accessing the lock ?
Yes,you can view the access details (name,time,lock status)list in history.You may refresh the list.
- 16.What if it stops working due to an electronic defect?
Call out support team on our Mobile # +91- 9937144847 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Our service expert will reach out to you.
- 17.What if my phone battery is dead ?
You can do 5 things-
1.Re-Charge your phone and access the lock
2.Use the spare digital key to open it.
3.Call a guest to present there physically and access the door.
4.Call a guest to access the lock through wi-fi from anywhere.
5.Call our support team.
- 18.What if the battery of the lock is dead?
Emergency battery support if 4 X AA regular battery runs out.A 9V battery can be used ,attaching it to the outside knob you can unlock the door. .
- 19.Is there a way to save power ?
The power saving mode automatically kicks off if no operation happens.
- 20.What kind of battery can be used ?
4 X AA 3.3V batteries
- 21.What is the battery life ?
Based on the usage(upto 10,000 operations) and mode, battery lasts more than 1 year.
- 22.Can I operate remotely?
Yes. You need to have WiFi at home.
- 23.Can this lock be hacked?
Not through software.
- 24.What are the security certificates compliant with the lock?
CE , ISO
- 26.What should I do in case I loose the first master phone?
You can access through a guest phone you have assigned earlier. Or follow the procedure of obtaining a master digital key once you have a new phone.